Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Perfect Purple Jacket by Jack!

Fall is only a few days away, and I can't wait to pull out my cooler weather clothing! Layers of sweaters, knits and jackets are just a few of my favorite things; the more layers, the better! Because I love to wear jackets all season long, I like to have a variety of colors. Last year, I got a fuchsia wool coat from Tulle (which I love), but this year I'm super excited about Jack's (BB Dakota) purple Golan jacket.

This plush jacket is incredibly soft to the touch. It is a lighter weight style which is perfect for southern winters or northern autumns. Made more versatile with a removable hood, the Golan jacket is a great go to piece for a windy day or any time you just want to keep a chill off. The front pockets and multiple button closure are fun details that keep this jacket both young and fresh.

If purple is not your thing, you'll be happy to know that the Golan Plush Jacket is also available in fuchsia, black and red. However, you may like the jacket so much that you want to collect all four colors, and only $54 each, it's a steal!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments and read each one.