Monday, August 13, 2012

Great fall shoes!


After spending the entire summer wearing flip flops, I started looking around for some great heels and boots to accessorize for the fall. I am so excited to show you guys a couple of the shoes that I found, and let me just say you will definitely make a statement with my finds. Jessica Simpson has always designed great shoes, but I have to say, I absolutely love these Patent High Heels in Ruby featuring a 4 inch heel! Don't you think these shoes will get you some attention? And of course you can never go wrong with a great pair of boots. These Cobra Tall Cuff boots in Espresso will complete any fall look. So while it is still 100 degrees outside I will continue to stay in the cool and dream of the fall and beautiful shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We value your comments and read each one.