This basic fit can be worn by women of all sizes and shapes since it is more structured. The question that remains after making this fabulous purchase is, "How do I wear my boyfriend blazer and not look like I'm wearing one of my mom's old suits?" Here a few possible ideas:
- If you have one that covers your behind, try wearing it with skinny jeans or long leggings.
- Belt it! A menswear belt would be super chic and would play on the masculine look in a feminine way.
- Layer it over your favorite 80's band tee. You'll add a personal touch that will look fabulous with your skinny jeans and boots or kicks.
- Wide leg pants and a fitted, feminine blouse are a fabulous way to wear this style to work.
- Keep it simple by wearing it in place of your favorite cardigan.
- Try it over a short dress. Make sure that it is not longer than the dress.
We'd love to hear your suggestions and thoughts for wearing this trend!